Saturday, October 4, 2014

Lost & found.

Are you lost, or are you just actually finding yourself. 

It's been a little over a year since I last wrote, I guess I got caught up with my ex, looking over my blog I really did think that he was the one, it was a new love and I realize now that I didn't really know the real him and I was speaking too soon. It's weird how when you grow older you realize just how people work, and how long it really does take to know someone. Jhon wasn't who I thought he was, in the end that does suck, but that's apart of growing up. You can't change who you fall for, you just learn from it. I learned a lot about myself from that relationship. I realized that I have a lot of issues that I need to work out before I try to date anyone again, I realized what a giant heart I really do have and just how much I am willing to put up with when I love someone. It's crazy when you grow older,so much changes, So much. I realized that I try to keep up to date with this blog, but I never do, I do however come back to it whenever I feel like I don't have anyone to tell my life to, so where I am writing my feelings away online to .... no one. Funny how that works. Billions of people access the internet daily. I guess this blog post is realizing that I am so young and I don't really have a clue where I am suppose to be right now. I am I figured it out soon though, Until then, I will enjoy this ride. 




No comments:

Post a Comment