Saturday, January 14, 2012

I don't have much to say.

I'm off for the weekend, just enjoying my little one. I'm bleaching my hair tonight, and I'm excited. I've needed a small change for awhile, I'm doing underneath my bangs, and the bottom of my hair. I did this about a year ago, and fell in love with it. Also, my mom, me, and adele all got matching necklaces. The bond that we have, can never really be broken. My mom and me are best friends, now. I talk to her about everything, my relationships, my future, what we both want for Adele. I guess I depend on my parents to still be there for me. Simply because I don't have a partner to be there for me. I love it though. Being close to my parents has made me such a positive person. Knowing I have two people I can always turn to. Anyways, I'm off to go clean and then we are going to dinner and over to my cousins for a get together at her house. I'll write more later, and update you guys about my hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment