Monday, January 2, 2012

Bringing in 2012






It was so good to be with my friends, bringing in the new year. 
I think this was probably the best NYE I've ever had, to date. Last year I ended up getting very sick at a party, which was not fun at all.


I guess I should describe what's been going on in my life. I broke up with Dylan, not because I did anything wrong, and not being he did anything wrong. I guess I just couldn't do the distance. Being 5 hours away was a lot harder than I thought it would be, I like feeling in a relationship if I am in one, and it didn't feel that way. He couldn't come over if I had a bad day, I couldn't go over there if I had a bad day.. I won't go into details, but I think it's for the better for both of us right now. He has plans on moving up here anyways, so if he does we will see what happens. For now, I'm focusing on me & AJ. 

I have until Saturday off, and I'm not really sure what to do with myself.. Haha. I just am trying to catch up on laundry, and that's about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment