Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting excited for the new year.

As the new year approaches I have some "goals" I would really like to attempt this year.I think that it's good to always want to better yourself & to grow into a better person. So, I decided I need to make out a list, and every month I'll write about what i'm doing to make this goals happen.


  1. Get a car- I've been struggling with this one for awhile, mostly because last year when I got approved to buy a car, I lost my job. So, I had to live on the money I had for the car for a few months, so, this year I am hoping to get approved for a car & so start on my credit. 
  2. Get back in school- I really want to go to college, so I need to get started on this. I would love to be a good role model for my daughter & have a career. 
  3. Lose the weight I've been wanting to- I think this is going to be the hardest one for me, from being a full time mom, full time employee & wanting to be in school full time. I don't know where I will find the time to hangout. I know first & foremost I need to start eating healthier. Most greens & less frozen dinners. 
  4. Work on my relationship with Dylan- We are on a break right now, due to the fact that I feel like I need to get myself more stable before we are together. So, I want to work on trusting him more & showing him how much I truly do care about us. I won't give up on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment