Friday, November 4, 2011

Trying new things out, and getting ready for Dylan to come up!

I never really take risk in my wardrobe, so, I am trying! I wore this today, and I actually felt really cute. 
I usually stick to jeans & a tshirt, but I hope to mix things up here soon!
I also wore red lip stick, too. :)


Anyways, so Dylan will be up here on the 17th-20th! I am really excited I wish it could be longer, but we will take what we can, I guess! I am so excited, I also get to go see Seahaven with him, which weirdly enough is kind one of "our" bands, I remember when we first started talking a lot, I posted a song, and he was like "thank a lot I have to listen to that song all day again!".. Then he said "I promise you are the only one"... In the lyrics the song says "Am I the only one, or just one of many?"... I guess he realized then I was hinting it was about us, silly me. I can't wait until the mixtape he made for me comes. I WANT IT NOWWW. Hahahaha. Anyways, we also are going to make Gingerbread houses :) i'm really excited, i've always wanted to do something like that with a boy... always. He's just pretty much amazing, I can't wait to take more pictures with him. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the tights with shorts look. And you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete