Monday, April 19, 2010

8 months







Oh, you. You are getting so big, one day you are learning how to do something and the next you have it down. You are the most adorable little thing. I can't believe in a few months you'll be 1. :)
She's getting huge, so fast. It's so funny WHEREVER we go everyone wants to see her, and is like "well pretty people, make pretty babies". I'm so excited for this weather, Adele and I sit outside and sun tan. well I do, she just plays with her toys :)

I was thinking, I am glad I don't have the same routine day in and day out, ya know? I have such an awesome life. Such an awesome boyfriend, such an awesome little girl and I am surrounded by the most amazing people, ever.



Ohhhh and I got to shoot ANOTHER gorgeous girl. I am glad that I am doing so well with this. I am glad I don't loose motivation like others

No comments:

Post a Comment