Thursday, April 11, 2013

A week off, and time to blog a little.

It's been a few months since I last posted, I've been really busy and I don't really have time to blog too much anymore. Lets start with Adele, she's grown so much the past 4 months. She's writing her words out, and her name. She's reading, and loving more each day. ;She has her first big recital for dance in May, and we are getting so excited for it. We decided to put her into swimming lessons this summer, and probably gymnastics. We are a busy family, growing more each day. Work is going great, a job offer just opened up and I'm going for it. I'm currently on a week vacation while my mom visits my dad out in Florida. It's been so nice, I also just celebrated my 21st birthday on Tuesday. I spent it with my friends on Saturday, and on Tuesday I went to my boyfriends house and got to spend almost two whole days with him which is almost unheard of for us. I guess since the last time I posted having a boyfriend is new, I actually met him through work. He makes sure that I am safe and secure. I get the kind of feelings for him that you are suppose to get. I look at him, and I see home. Like, no matter where I go, as long as Adele and him are there... It will be where I'm suppose to be. I don't know what's going to happen with him, but for now I just want to enjoy every minute of it. Everyone in my family loves him, and he loves everyone in my family. He sits and talks to my parents, he's motivated in school, in life, and pushes me to be a better mother, person, and more responsible. Our puppy Bella is well.... a handful, haha. I say "our" puppy because how Jhon and I started talking was he was going to buy a puppy in the same litter, but didn't get to because his house is too small for one. So, we share Bella. For now, pictures of what we have been up to. 
From Easter 


My birthday party. 


  The pups. 

Easter. 

Selfie. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment