Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday weekend.









I turned 20 on the 19th, and to say the least I had a blast. It was some well spent time with Adele, and my friends. I took 5 daysoff just to have some fun, and to relax. i think that with every birthday we need to have a goal for the year, and to better ourselves. I think with age that we gain wisdom. I listen to older people, because generally they know what's going on. They have been my age before. I think at 20, I just really need to smile. I think that I need to remember who I am, and the type of mother that I want to be. I realize that once I start to hangout with my friends, I generally forget about the mother I want to be. I'm not as firm on Adele's bedtimes, her nap times, and how she acts. As a person? I want to become closer with my best friends. My friends and family mean the world to me, and so much more. They are my rocks, and I've taken some friendships for granted. I also think with the post, I want to express how amazing Adele actually is doing. She's fully potty trained! OH YEAH. She even as so much control over her bladder that she sleeps and doesn't pee the bed. She's starting preschool this fall, and I couldn't be more nervous/excited. I know that she will do amazing, and she will be one of the youngest in her class, I have no doubt that she will be one of the smartest, though. She's caring, smart, and most of all sarcastic. I LOVE her sense of humor. It's the best. She loves gardening, and just being outdoors. Speaking of which reminds me I didn't blog Easter. For Easter she got a helmet for her bike, a bunch of garden tools, flowers to plant, and lots of clothes. (Just like her mama and LOVES clothes). For now, I will post pictures of my birthday weekend. (I'll have to email the ones from Easter to my laptop later)


No comments:

Post a Comment