Friday, March 23, 2012

Potty Training

I haven't posted in awhile, but I thought I should say that Adele is practically potty trained! I couldn't be happier, we are still in diapers while she goes to bed because she doesn't know to get up and go pee by herself yet. She's getting so big! I can not believe she's 2 and a half. For her birthday I'm planning something super active. :) I love that I get to run around with my little girl, and we have so much fun together. I think next year I'm taking her to Disneyland for spring, not sure yet! For this Easter, I've been thinking about buying her a puppy. Since I want another baby, I decide to replace that feeling with a puppy! Hahaha. Spencer and I are doing really amazing. :) We've been hanging out about  2 months now. I recently just bought a laptop, so hopefully this means more blogging and more pictures of Adele. She still dislikes sitting for thecamera. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment