Friday, July 22, 2011

Adele update!

I really don't post too much on here anymore, but I have the time right now. So, I will do an actual update for you all about, Adele! It's incredible that she is turned 2 in a little less than a month. It's a bittersweet moment for me, I miss her being small, but I am so glad she's growing more, and more everyday. She officially is talking in sentences, and can tell you pretty much everything you want to know. She knows how to ask nicely for stuff, and thanks you whenever you give it to her. Her favorites things to do are; play in her kiddie pool, walk the dogs, snuggle, watch movies, and color. She recently learned how to turn on the bath tub, take all her clothes off, and get into the bathtub. She's singing the ABC'S, My little teapot, No more monkeys jumping on the bed, My little bumblebee, and Twinkle twinkle little star. She loves watching movies her favorites are; Legends of the Guardians, Lilo and stitch, Winnie the pooh, Despicable me, and Cars. She loves anything to do with cars or motorcycles, she told me she wanted a motorcycle for her birthday, haha. Josh is her favorite uncle, she loves playing with him, and going for car rides with him. She LOVES going in the car, everyday she wants me to take her somewhere in the car. She can not only name almost every animal, but knows exactly what type they are, and if they are the "baby" one. She is the smartest. kid I know for her age, and not only I agree, but her doctors do as well. That's all I can think of right now, if I think of more, I'll write later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment