Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Adele is a year and a half!

It's so crazy! I can't believe how big she is getting. We have officially started potty training, which is actually going really good. She's talking in sentences, will say please and thank you after you get her something, or she wants something. She knows all of her body parts. Her favorites words right now, are Joshie, Mommy(as usual), gosh dangit!, and I love you. She knows most of her foods now, and can spot them out when we are grocery shopping. We are doing wonderful. We've been staying as happy as we can, with everything going on. I am changing Adele's last name to mine, it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. It's going to be extremely hard for me, but I do think it's for the better. I am not taking Kelly to court over anything, I refuse to put my child through that drama. I saw a lot of my friends being torn apart because their parents didn't get along. I say if Kelly doesn't want to bein her life, then I understand that. I love her, and I have an amazing support system to get me through anything. Including my friends. Good friends are hard to come by, and I somehow came by a handful of good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment