Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The update, my life, Adele, and so much more.

I haven't been blogging lately, my life  has been crazy, hectic, and I've been having a lot of health problems. I will start by saying that I got promoted to full time, which is awesome. I'm making enough to take care of me, adele, and to save money. My managers are awesome, but we definitely have our days where we do not get along. I'm enjoying every bit of my life, the ups, the downs, and the middles. I broke up with Spencer on Easter, so the day after my birthday. He was treating me badly, and after being in an abusive relationship that changed me totally for three years, I was not about to do that to myself again. I can say that I am very happy with my decision, and that it's better my life immensely. Adele is doing wonderful, she is loving her baby sitter, loving life, and is the happiest baby I've ever met. She starts preschool in September and we are very excited. I got over how nervous I was and realized this is going to be so great for her. She is 100% potty trained, no accidents. She even gets up in the middle of the night if she needs to go pee, and will go straight back to bed. It's amazing to me how fast she's growing. I fall more  in love with being a mother every time I wake up, and see her bright brown eyes looking up at me, giving me good mornings loves. This has been a hard past two years just us two, adjusting to not having someone to lean on. I am glad it happened, I am glad it's just us two. I know when she gets older, she's going to be proud about what I did, and understand why I did it. I did not want her growing up in an abusive family, I will not have that for my daughter. Anyways, my health. I've been having some serious issues with my stomach, I do not know if it's from the drinking that I was going last year, or if it's something worse. It's bad though, I constantly feel sick, have a hard time finding any energy. I'm hoping to figure out  what's going on so that I can be in top shape for Adele. We went and saw Brave the other day, and I have to say I am glad about what they did with this movie. I loved that it was about a princess that DIDN'T need a prince charming, that wanted to go be adventurous & live her life. It  was amazing. I'm off now, I wanted to giveyou a little sneak into what's happening. I will try to update this more on my days off, but I usually have too much laundry and just want to play with Adele.  

No comments:

Post a Comment