I was thinking today, just have thankful I really am for everything that I have. Through the good & the bad, I am thankful for everything that's given to me/thrown my way. I know that with a positive attitude, I can make the best of anything. Writing these down, I know will bring a smile to my face, and just warm my heart up. I am thankful for these things, every single day, and I think this is a good reminder. So, here is my list of blessing in my life-
- Adele, I am so thankful that I was given the blessing of a lifetime. I have a beautiful little girl, who continues to amaze me everyday. From her singing, to her "You just don't understand me" speech, to the fits, and to the hugs.. This little girl has given me a new light on life. She's given me sunshine on cloudy days, and clouds on sunshine days. She balances me out, she's my anchor, truly. Now that I have her in my life, everything fits together. I promise to be the best mother I can be for you, after all.. I'm all you have. I really am. I hope you'll see I'm trying my hardest with you
- My parents, we've had our ups & our downs, but they've been here through it all. They have been here with me struggling the past year to pick myself up for the horrible break up I went through, they are there for me when I need to talk.. They are just great parents all together. They have shown me how to be a great parent, and raise my kid right. To show her she can be whoever she wants. They have shown me real true love, they've been married for 26 years, and together 31.. And they still look at each other like the other person lights up the room.
- To be working, I really am thankful to be working, I can not express this enough. A lot of people don't have job, and with me being a single mother, I have to be working. I'm thankful I have such an awesome manager, and I am not looking forward to when we switch mangers, at all. I'm so happy where i'm at & I want to continue to be working.
- A place to eat, sleep, be loved, and just see my family every night. I am thankful we still have our house.
- Dylan, I am thankful for you.. You probably don't understand just what you've done for me, really. I know that sometimes I get a little annoyed with how clingy you are too me, but that's simply because I've never had that before. I've always been mistreated by men my entire lie. The men I've dated before have, abused me, put me down, and have made me a totally different person. You lift me up, you point me in the right direction & give me the extra push I need. I really can't thank you enough.
- My friends, my true friends. Over the past 2 years I've realized what it means to be a true friend, and I haven't always been one.. I still pay the price for the that almost everyday. However, I now know what it means to be a great friend. I'm glad that I have the small group that I do. They are my rocks.
- I'm thankful for forgiveness, honestly. I am thankful that I can forgive not only myself, but other people. This helps me move forward with my life. I am glad that I can realize that people makes mistakes, forgive, but never forget.
- I'm going to list a bunch of silly stuff now, (got this idea from one of my favorite blogger); Netflix, Movie nights, my fireplace, hot coco, coffee, contacts, new boots, new shoes, nail polish, make up, red lipstick, the ability to read, snow, cloudy days, laughter, my 3 amazing brothers, and last but not least, my health.