Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday, oh birthday. ♥






Yum, ma.




Her giving the doggie kisses.









































Kissing her baby doll.










Adele Joy:


You are the most spoiled little girl, I've ever met.
I can't believe you got so much! These pictures do not show what you got.
I am so happy I such amazing friends, and family. The party was a huge success. It was incredible. She loved her cake, I am so glad she was walking by this birthday. Crazy little girl.
The park was a good idea, the pavilion was taken when we first got their, for a family reunion. However, the guy let us go after they left. Which was just in time for everyone to get there! It was nice, and I don't know where I am going to put all of her new clothes and toys, sense I buy her new stuff every paycheck. I am so happy with the out turn, and still can not believe I am a mother to an amazing 1 year old . Here's to another, beautiful intense, year with you Adele. I look forward to it all.















No comments:

Post a Comment