Sunday, March 14, 2010

Colds suck.

So, yesterday was an eventul day. It snowed, like crazy. kelly and I still had stuff to do though, so we bundled adele up in her snow suit and went out! Now, some may think it's bad to take a little girl out in snow, however we had to blankets and adele was wearing a lot of clothes. She stayed warm, she even started sweating so we took off a blanket. we went on a walk, and kelly showed me to ANOTHER secret spot, I couldn't get really good pictures, because it was super muddy. So, we are going back once it's dried up so I can, also beause they are in tunnels, so the water will be freezing. I have found out what I am doing for Kelly's birthday and Anniversary! I am super excited, I am glad he never reads this. So, I can plan awesome things. I've been getting a lot of calls about photos, which I am really excited about. I posted ads on craigslist, and KSL. Most of them have been for models, haha I even got someone who wanted to do nude photos, I told him that I didn't do those type of photos. It was pretty hilarious. So, I currently got Coral photoshop, now I was a like ehhh what go would this do, but I LOVE IT! lOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's a really amazing photoshop, and I can't wait to see what I can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment